Sun-dried tomatoes' sundry thoughts

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Day

If there is one day left in my life, I would like to spend it with my family. I may also want to briefly contact my friends.

If I could see it coming, I would enjoy it till the very last moment of the light.

A bit of sorrow is probably unavoidable, we cannot pretend we don't know. But since we're all having a next destination, might as well wrap this one up properly before exiting.

Don't feel sorry that you are walking out that door or someone you love is: eventually we'll all be elsewhere. We are current bound in this space, there's no telling who's leaving first, yet we are all termed tenants, and this moving day will come.

I will try to do things that is important to me now. Chances are we don't know when our last day will be and even if we know by then, we may be too involved to get all we want done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home