Sun-dried tomatoes' sundry thoughts

Monday, February 18, 2008

Edision Chan

Edision Chan was not a very good singer or actor in Hong Kong. Infernal Affairs II was probably the only DVD one can find in America with his face on the cover.

His name and face did show up in the international news these days. Namely the internet explicit pictures/ video scandal from HK. Last time an individual appeared in the news here was 'Bus uncle', a post middle aged male who's loud and rude. This time we have a Canton-pop artist who had a library wealth of pictures of his sex acts with various actresses and female singers.

I don't know how 'bad' and what liberty means to Edision - I am not a follower of his music. All I could tell was he's an irresponsible individual, and the girls involved were probably doped and/or ignorant.

Edision Chan finally made his name back in Canada. It may not be part of his plan to get his 15 minutes of fame across the world, but he's known as part of the HK scene. Maybe next time when I visit I should take a picture with Ed - the new HK spokesman. Don't get too excited, I don't think it would be those pictures.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home