Sun-dried tomatoes' sundry thoughts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Watchmen

New York under attack and caused mass destruction and wide scale death. Sounded familiar? I would even say it's so post 9-11. But in fact, the story was published back in 1986.

I was not convinced with the military response of the US army on the whole 9-11 incident. What's left behind was a bunch of accusations with no solid evidents. People died and people were killed, the whole saga was acts of terrorism.

The whole world went after a shadow. What I wanted was at least somebody claimed responsibility. Not some governments accusing their enemies out of the air.

It was claimed that all the suicidal terrorists were all people from the middle East. And they must belong to Al-Qaeda.. I had colleagues who came from Middle East but did not work for a colored boss. It does not proof anything.

Some super power made believe that developing a common enemy would unite mankind? Maybe it is wishful thinking but I wonder if I would know the truth in my lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home